How was your experience today?
Thank you for your participation. Your vote helps us improve.
Your vote is registered independently from Lighthall vineyards and processed by Agaru. Your email will never be shared without your consent.
Helping Talent Rise
Our mission is helping enterprises and employees to have validation of their skills, helping talent rise.
So what is Great service?
Here is a quick guide we think is fair:
- Prompt (fast is best, time is money)
- Helpful (pointless to be fast and nice if you can’t really help, eh?)
- Meets the mark of the guest / client (and exceed those needs)
- At agreed cost or reasonably close (time is money but money is also money)
- Mindful of the client expectations (being seamless; issues like cost and timing)
- Smooth interaction (all complexity either explained beforehand or eliminated)
- Pleasant (you want to see the people that served you again, and you would send your friends to them too)
- Delights and it’s FUN! (It’s what makes it personal and brings people back)
- Anticipates needs of the client or guest, seeming effortless and gracious (they’ll seem like mind readers but lots of moving pieces for this)
- Honest (all is done in good faith, not to take advantage)