LOCATION: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
THANK YOU, YOUR ANONYMOUS FEEDBACK HELPS ME IMPROVE
ABOUT ME IN SHORT
At Core, I’m Unique, Consistent and Relevant.
I’m Honest, Hardworking, Detail and Goal/Result-Oriented.
I am a Highly Experienced Sales and Hospitality Associate.
Passionate and driven to surpass expectations through Exceptional Customer Service.
Rich exposure in Sales, Hospitality and River Cruise industries in Kenya, Tanzania, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Hungary and Eastern Europe.
Optimistic, Quick and Willing Learner, Empathetic and Resilient
I am a Strong Team Player who is able to work in any diverse & fastpaced commercially driven environment.
My previous experience has given me a full understanding of handling and receiving guests in a caring and professional manner.
I Believe In The Power Of POSSIBILITY And POSITIVITY.
MY RESUME IN DETAIL
Brunch & Cake
November 2020 – Present (6 months) United Arab Emirates
La Serre Bistro & Boulangerie(Lincoln Hospitality) F&B Waiter
June 2020 – August 2020 (3 months)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
G&P Cruise Hotel Management GmbH Luzern
Cruise Bar/Restaurant Waiter
September 2019 – November 2019 (3 months) Lucerne, Switzerland
Hormuz Grand Hotel Muscat
Asst Lounge Supervisor cum Events Sales Executive August 2018 – September 2019 (1 year 2 months)
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach F&B Shift Leader
October 2017 – July 2018 (10 months) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
BlueBubble Products Tanzania Limited Sales Executive and Country Representative June 2015 – September 2017 (2 years 4 months) Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
BlueBubble Homecare Products Limited Sales Executive
August 2014 – June 2015 (11 months)
Trader Vic’s Doha
Barback cum Bar Waiter
June 2011 – August 2014 (3 years 3 months) Doha, Qatar
Mombasa Technical University
Diploma, Hospitality Management · (2005 – 2009)
Mururia Secondary School
High School Diploma, O’Levels · (2001 – 2004)
WHAT IS GOOD SERVICE? HERE ARE OUR GUIDES AT AGARU
So what is Great service?
Here is a quick guide we think is fair:
- Prompt (fast is best, time is money)
- Helpful (pointless to be fast and nice if you can’t really help, eh?)
- Meets the mark of the guest / client (and exceed those needs)
- At agreed cost or reasonably close (time is money but money is also money)
- Mindful of the client expectations (being seamless; issues like cost and timing)
- Smooth interaction (all complexity either explained beforehand or eliminated)
- Pleasant (you want to see the people that served you again and again, and you would send your friends to them too)
- Delights and it’s FUN! (It’s what makes it personal and brings people back)
- Anticipates needs of the client or guest, seeming effortless and gracious (they’ll seem like mind readers but lots of moving pieces for this)
- Honest (all is done in good faith, not to take advantage)
EASY ACCESS QR CODE
THANK YOU !
YOUR VOTE OF TRUST HELPS ME REACH THE STARS
CREATED AND SERVED BY AGARU, HELPING TALENT RISE