So what is Great service? how can we define it?
Here is a quick guide we think is fair:
- Prompt (fast is best, time is money)
- Helpful (pointless to be fast and nice if you can’t really help, eh?)
- Meets the mark of the guest / client (and exceed those needs)
- At expected / stated cost or reasonably close (time is money but money is also money)
- Mindful of the client expectations (being seamless about touchy issues like cost and timing)
- Smooth interaction (all complexity either explained beforehand or eliminated, from A to Z)
- Pleasant (you want to see the people that served you again and again, and you would send your friends to them too)
- FUN! (It’s what makes is personal and brings people back)
Agaru — Grace and gratitude helping talent rise
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!